This week, pupils in 4IC have been completing their science assessments. They have been learning about the reactions of metals and acids and how this creates Hydrogen gas. Pupils have also been learning about the test for Hydrogen (the squeaky pop!).
In order to complete the assessment, all pupils had to:
- Predict what they thought would happen when metals reacted with acids
- Plan a practical to prove their prediction
- Collect suitable equipment
- Carry out the practical in small groups
- Collect results and create averages
- Explain what they had learnt and discuss if their prediction was correct.
All pupils worked extremely hard on this work, myself, Jodie and Philippa were very proud of them and how well they worked together.
Well done 4IC!